Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Teaching Technology!



Our assignment was to give a lesson on how to use technology to someone not familiar. I just purchased an iphone and immediatly became addicted. When my mom came to visit, I showed her how to use my iphone. When she first saw it she said how rediculous and how expensive an iphone is. I told her that it is worth every penny. I have never been so addicted to a phone. I showed her how to take pictures, check email, and download apps. I downloaded a few games, a few ringtones, facebook, google earth etc...She was amazed. Especially at the selection of apps available. What she also found cool is that there is an ipod in the iphone. I was surprised she didn't know that to begin with. Needless to say, she is looking into purchasing an iphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment