Saturday, April 24, 2010

April 25th

7th Grader PLE
"">

All I can say after watching the video by the 7th grader is WOW. I was very impressed and could hardly believe that this was created by such a young person. I agree with her. I feel that is a great way to learn. Using technology to learn is way more organized than book learning. The classroom that she is in must be a very fun, engaged classroom environment. The student uses Simbaloo which I would like to figure out how to use and learn more about it. It seems like a great way to stay organized and keep up with technology. I really admire what a smart girl she is and I wouldn't be surprised if that is how all elementary students will be taught in the future.

My Sentence


I really enjoyed the video, "Two Questions That Can Change Your Life." It asked a really good question as to what your purpose in life is. Not only that but it gives advice to make a sentence, then each day, ask yourself if you have improved from the previous day. I think that is a great way to live a positive life. My sentence for right now is, "Trying to get my education so I can improve and impact the lives of many children."

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.

">

No comments:

Post a Comment