Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Comments for Teachers Week 13 and 14

I wrote 3 comments on Mr. Scott Elias' teaching blog. The three comments I left were in responce to his review and discussion on his Ipad, his blog to the class of 2009 and his advice on what you need to know being a teacher.
In responce to his ipad blog. I asked him if it was similar to the iphone. I also discussed how I loved my iphone and hope to one day splurge on an ipad.
In responce to his blog on the class of 2009, I told him that I admired how positive he was as well as inspired his students. I really never had a teacher who went out of their way to write a blog with words of wisdom, and I admired that.
In responce to his blog on what you need to know to be a teacher, I told him that I agreed that you need to be positive and interesting. If you are a negative, boring teacher, you will hate you job and your students will hate you.
I really enjoyed the blog by Mr. Scott Elias!

No comments:

Post a Comment