Monday, March 1, 2010

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture






















I really enjoyed Randy Pausch's last lecture. I found that he was a very optimistic and inspiring person. He has been diagnosed with cancer and only has a few more months of good health before he dies. What he discussed was his childhood ambitions and dreams and how he achieved his goals. I think that anyone could relate to this lecture. I really admired that no matter how much he was going through at that time, he never once acted in a negative way, but used his situation to inspire anyone to carry out their dreams and live each day as if it is your last. I would have really liked to see him do a lecture live, it really must be amazing to meet a person so optimistic and just enjoying what is left of his life. I know I could never be like that. I feel that anyone could benefit from this lecture whether you are in a rough patch in your life or not. This will really make you stop and think about what you have and how great life really is. I am sure that this man made an impact on all who had the pleasure of meeting him. RIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment