Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alabama Learning Exchange


The assignment this week was to research the ALEX website and see all the great things it has to offer teachers. I personally am already familiar with this website. I was introduced to it in my classroom management class. Since then I have used it in my classes to create lesson plans, and I have found it extremely interesting and helpful.
When you go to the website, it has numerous links to go choose from such as courses of study, podcasts, and lesson plans. All of these links serve a great purpose and gives you great insight to be an effective teacher. What I really like is that you can choose a grade level and choose a lesson plan based on the course of study. It is filled with the grade level requirements for the state of Alabama which is also very helpful. I would recommend this website to anyone and I will use it in the future to construct my lesson plans!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Ms. Hernandez, ALEX was introduced to the EEC 300 Classroom Management class. Ms. Hernandez also mentioned the usefulness of ALEX, offering links to lesson plan information. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you about the websites. The websites are good sources for future educators. It gives good examples to use in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete